Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater
Had a wife and couldn't keep her
He put her in a pumpkin shell...
And there he kept her very well.
Who knew that nursery rhyme was about squirrels! I couldn't get outside to catch him/her 'at home', so I had to take this through the window. Which doesn't make for the clearest, sharpest photos. And then I had to hurry to keep my little kitties head out of the way!
I'm linking to Outdoor Wednesday and hope you get a chance to get over there and see all the wonder that is shared!


I didn't know they'd eat pumpkin! Have a wonderful Outdoor Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteBoy...I think squirrels will eat anything! It sure was a cute picture of it sticking it's head out of that pumpkin.
ReplyDeleteJane
Oh gosh! That was too cute! Thank you for sharing it with us.
ReplyDelete~ Tracy
Great Pic! I have had my squirrels do the same thing before . Squirrels are nuts.8~)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by.
~Myrna