Saturday, August 11, 2012

The wheels of home improvement sometimes turn slowly...and sometimes very very slowly. :) Since the floor I have added a couple little pieces to the home, but have done nothing on my major list.

Unless you count my war against the indoor bats. I'm against bats in the house. Just sayin.

I did however find some inexpensive but attractive curtains an tieback hooks for my living room. I think it cozied it up...what do you think?

 BEFORE:



  














AFTER:


















AND, I found this adorable lil topiaries at Goodwill for $1 each. I was actually looking for topiaries to go here too! Love it when a plan comes together :)


1 comment:

  1. Good to see you here...it's been awhile. Hope all is well. Your room looks very comfortable. I would be against bats inside as well :)

    ReplyDelete