Friday, March 4, 2011

Just a quick catch-up

I'm heniously behind in my photo taking. I do have some to post one of these days.

Brittany has to go see a neurosurgeon and is also scheduled to see a hematologist. Both at the University of Iowa. She has a malformation in her brain which may or may not need surgery.

Right now she seems to have contracted mono although she is testing negative for it. She has all the symptoms however except tenderness near her spleen. She's slept about 18 hours a day for 2 days.

Mono I can deal with. Even while moving.

That is the other really big news!

We are getting all moved. I'm taking photos of the house as it is now with stuff mixed all over the place between the two houses. It really is chaos!

And possible happy times on the social front. But I don't want to jinx it just yet.

Once I find out what the experts think on Beej I will be so relaxed I may not be able to function! I feel like poor Catherine is existing in her own little bubble and want to make sure she know we aren't forgetting she's about to turn 16!! :)

 I'll try to start keeping up a little bit better. No promises tho

Till tomorrow's (or close) folly!
L

No comments:

Post a Comment