Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Transition time Feb 15 2011

As promised my phone and internet are in the process of switching to my new house (which is my Mom's old house...Mom is taking MY house). So I can only make a very brief post here at work...shhhhh.

 I'll get back to some more actual life blogging when we are settled.

And my daughter's health issues continue so that may take quite a bit of my time too...
Next up. Another MRI and out to see a neurologist at University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in my beloved Iowa City. Wish it was for pleasure and not for this. 

Til Tomorrow's Folly
L

2 comments:

  1. Nice one, i just bookmarked it for later. I'd love to revisit on future articles. Time to boost more time on blogging. Goodluck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most important thing is you know how to manage your time in your family and in your work.

    ReplyDelete