Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hunkered down

Well it is hitting, the blizzard of 2011. I think I'm ready except I'm not looking forward to driving anywhere in the morning. We are supposed to get 12-14". Although it is going to be hard to tell with 40 mph winds.

But as they say.... this too shall pass. And I have a new snowblower to play with tomorrow morning.

And a date Thursday night, so what's a little snow :)




Linking to Outdoor Wednesday over at A Southern Daydreamer too.


Until tomorrow's folly
L

6 comments:

  1. That looks like a lot more than a little snow. We had some but nothing like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! I can't even imagine what it would be like to live with weather like that! Guess we're spoiled here in CA cause it's been sunny and warm for weeks now. Winter will hit again soon, though! Take care and bundle up!
    xo
    Heidi - Heart and Home

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in the mid-west and right now am experiencing high winds and expecting a lot of snow tonight and tomorrow. Brrr....
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I can't complain about our little coating of ice and 19 degrees here in Texas! Seriously, looking at that picture just makes me shiver.

    ReplyDelete