Sunday, January 9, 2011

Slow Sunday

I played hookie from church today. I usually don't do that, but I was a tiny bit under the weather and my oldest still isn't feeling that great. So we rested, as the day is intended for.

My youngest did go..she's a good girl. :)

I had it in my head that I needed to finish the book I was reading. I had been at it for nearly a month and even though it was finally getting good, I was ready to be past it, to be done with it. I made it and it did not disappoint, the last quarter of the book, for me a least, definately was the best! Doctor Zhivago is what I was reading...
- full review over here Bunny Tales: A Shabby Rabbit Book Blog

And while I was winding down with it this afternoon, my oldest angel's boyfriend came over (he leaves to go back to school next weekend) and they ran out to the grocery and brought home supper fixin's and cooked us supper while I finished my book.

The comedy duo appearing in the kitchen kept breaking my attention span...but I did get done and had some way yummy taco's to boot :)

I love that they don't think I'm totally crazy :)  (yes they do..they just humor me and that's ok too)

No comments:

Post a Comment