Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Missed another one

My evening did not turn out as expected. I was supposed to go to a meeting at church. And maybe post about being on match.com but instead I ended up here....

which is an awful (and old from the net) picture of the Emergency entrance at our local hospital.

NOTHING LIFE THREATENING - but my daughter came home and could not move her back. And no one can figure out why or why this is getting worse. And I HATED the doctor who was on but ADORED the resident - who was beyond gorgeous. No idea who he was but had oldest angel going from tears to laughing in about 3 minutes.

Sent her home after a shot of tordol and a dose of flexor and back to the dr Wednesday. This needs fixed. She's only 16 not 60.

If I think to get a 'real' shot of the ER I'll put it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment