Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cool Jazz and a hot kiddo!

Saturday was the choir concert and tonight was the other daughter's turn. Tonight was band concert night. My daughter the drummer gets to be in her element. She seemed to have a lot of fun and we had a lot of fun watching her!!

This is the kit she got to play. She's a bit of a ham, but she doesn't believe that ;)

Next event will showcase both of my girls. The musical production. I'm pretty sure youngest Angel will get a nice roll in the cast and  this Angel will get to play in the pit band...and they are doing Beauty and the Beast so it ought to be a blast! I can't wait.

I also can't wait to send this photo to my dad...he's been a jazz drummer since he was in his 20s. He's 83 years young and just set a kit up a couple of weeks ago. Cool man cooool!

No comments:

Post a Comment