Thursday, January 20, 2011

brrr quick trip to the library

I had to return a book tonight. Not because i"m scared of fines, shoot I've had plenty of those, but in case someone actually was listening when I was going gaga over this book. The book was The Help.

Not to mention the library is one of my favorite places in the whole wide world!!

It was +1 out when I pulled up. Doesn't it look warm and cozy behind those windows!!



I'm glad we don't still have to get in this way either.. although it certainly is majestic!



We were blessed some years back to get a very caring and talented architecht to design an addition to our library that is functional in a modern way but blends in a rare aesthetic way. I love it and I'm so proud of our town for supporting it.

 The section with the columns is the original library, the rest is the addition. It's a first rate place!!

Well, I'm almost warm again, and homework calls,

So until tomorrow's folly
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment