Wednesday, June 16, 2010

3 week anniversary .. for the orphan kittens

Today it has been 3 sleepless weeks that we have been momma to the 2 orphan kittens. Which makes them about 4 weeks old. And WHOA NELLY but can they get into everything now! Scaling the furniture. Scaling my leg! The are looking healthier and hopefully happier.

Here's what they look like today







Of course you know, I'll need help when it comes time to give these guys to their new home!!

Think I'll link to Outdoor Wednesday over at A Southern Daydreamer... if I hurry ;) And yes I know it's a stretch but I love to share my baby kitties :)

2 comments:

  1. Adorable kittens, I hope they find good homes! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby kitties are darling. I am a cat person who is terribly allergic to them. Frustrating! So, I enjoyed your post very much.
    Hugs, Cindy S

    ReplyDelete