Thursday, April 8, 2010

An Easter Table

I'm posting this a little late. I know that. We had such fun with Easter dinner this year. Just making it relaxing and spring time pretty. Our weather here was beautiful so I wanted spring around me everywhere.

Linking to Tablescape Thursday over at Between Naps on the Porch too

A Tiny Table overflowing with family and love.

My Grandmother's China. She lived in West Virginia and was a school teacher. My Mom got me the beaded placemats. The silverware is nothing special and not even sure where it came from. It's just my everyday stuff. The napkin rings I got all 4 for $1.00 at the second hand store here in my little town.

Isn't he sweet? From my mom. Easter with the Shabby Rabbit without bunnies? Now that would just not be right.

12 comments:

  1. Sweet & simple, love the placemats also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How true that a holiday would not be right without something special from someone loved. I have a Santa Boot for Christmas, and know how you feel about your Shabby Rabbit bunny! Very nice table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this is Risa. I found you on betweennapsontheporch. I love that you have your grandmothers china! That is a beautiful table :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom has the same china! I have always like it. However, it has always been "for looks only." So it is so nice to see a table set with it, I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your table. The bunnies are adorable. Thanks so much for sharing. Cheers, Lia

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful to have your grandmother's china! I know she'd be pleased you're using it. LOVE those beaded placements -- so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I have this same China that my Mom bought me when I got married or very similar. Everything looks great. What cute little bunny
    candlesticks..

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this china is my sister's pattern, also...Colburn by Noritake. I love it and I think your table is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Charming, and so inviting! I love to see heirlooms lovingly handed down through generations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's so cool that you have your Grandmother's dishes, what a lovely way to preserve family history ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty -- How wonderful to have your grandmother's china -- I love my family pieces that have so many wonderful memories of meals with family and loved ones.

    ReplyDelete