Friday, October 2, 2009

Sale Pending

My little house has been on the market since August and I just went down to my realtor's office yesterday to sign papers on a counter offer. And they took it.

Now I am excited and petrified at the same time.

It is pending financing, but when that goes through, I will have 30 days from the time of official financing commitment to find and close on another home.

And one I like.
And one I can afford
And one that is a fair deal
And one that is in the right neighborhood

I bit off all my fingernails and am twirling my hair incessantly.

My mantra now is 'this will be for the better'! Which is why I started this in the first place. For the better. One more bedroom, one more bathroom, that's the quest!

There are exactly 3 homes in my small town that fit my criteria. I looked at 2 and have my fingers crossed for the 3rd. Or that the good Lord sees fit to have some perfect home come on the market today, or tomorrow.

Sub-Quest: find boxes
Sub-Sub-Quest: evaluate sanity!!

I'll post pictures of my little house and my hopefuls when I can.



OOOH I found one:

Very modest, cute little home. I'll miss it soooo much!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on selling your house and good luck with the house hunt...it can be a stressful time but in the end you are going to have a new home that has all (or maybe more) of the things you and your family needs....good luck!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete